|SINGLE SESSION||3 TREATMENTS|
- WHY HAVE A MOXI AND BBL HERO COMBINATION TREATMENT?
- WHAT MAKES MOXI AND BBL HERO SUCH A SPECIAL PAIRING?
- HOW COMFORTABLE IS THE MOXI AND BBL HERO COMBINATION TREATMENT?
- WHAT IS THE AFTERCARE FOR A MOXI AND BBL HERO COMBINATION TREATMENT?
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
- CAN I HAVE A MOXI AND BBL HERO COMBINATION TREATMENT ON ANOTHER PART OF MY BODY?
MOXI™ and BBL™ HERO can be perfectly paired for dramatic results for both your face and your body, with little-to-no downtime. Moxi delivers dramatic tonal and textural improvements to your face, neck, chest and hands, using a gentle, non-ablative laser to refine the tone and texture of your skin. New-wave BBL HERO provides the best-ever treatment for a broad range of skin conditions: acne, pigmentation, age spots, spider veins, sun spots, redness, rosacea, and more. Together, Moxi and BBL HERO pack a synergistic punch of radiant skin renewal:
- Large area treatments in minutes. No downtime
- Comfortable treatments well tolerated (with anaesthetic cream for Moxi)
- Simple aftercare: stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen
- Makeup can be applied 24 hours post treatment.
Moxi delivers fractionated laser energy to create micro-coagulation zones, which the body then repairs, replacing damaged cells with fresh new ones. BBL HERO is the world’s most powerful IPL device on the current market, and is the fastest way to treat pigment, sun damage, redness, spider veins, rosacea and age spots – anywhere on your body. Together, Moxi and BBL HERO provide total body skin revitalisation within minutes, and with little-to-no downtime.
Both Moxi and BBL HERO are well tolerated treatments, but with Moxi, your clinician will first apply a numbing cream. Thanks to its advanced technology, BBL HERO is fast and with minimal-to-no discomfort.
Since both treatments revitalise the skin without breaking the surface, your aftercare is simple: stay out of the sun, and wear a moisturising physical sunscreen of SPF 30+ (which contains the active ingredient zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide). You may wear makeup 24 hours after your treatment.
This will depend on your treatment goals and on the level of correction desired. Most patients receive 3-4 corrective Moxi treatments and 1-2 BBL HERO treatments; then sign up for regular maintenance treatments. Talk to your clinician about your goals and they can advise on your best treatment plan.
Yes. Our prêt-à-porter packages are for the face, neck, chest and hands. Bespoke treatments (to include, say, lower legs or forearms) can be discussed with your clinician at your consultation.